Friday, July 15, 2011

God, Spouse, & Children....in That Order






When Melinda Spaulding, anchor at Fox 26 Houston, asked me what I think of that prioritization (her mother's quote) she caught me off guard. After a moment of reflection, I agreed with her and praised her mother for her insight.

Not all the Book Tour interviews were that intuitive, but each was an unforgettable experience.

When Monica Malpass invited me to WPVI in Phili, I had no idea that we would be shooting the interview outdoors on a 95 degree day in June (photo by Zahava Singer). The camera man only had to stop twice and ask...."Dr. Singer, would you like to wipe the sweat off your forehead before we continue? Then Monica worked her editing magic for what I believe is a terrific segment on family size decisions. As much as I was sweating, taping is a much more relaxing experience than a live interview.

Click below at your own risk because my children tell me.....Dad, after a while, all the interviews start to sound the same!

Chicago

Philadelphia

Washington D.C.

Houston

Shreveport

Milwaukee

San Antonio

0 comments: